Dr. Murren Hill is a Florida Licensed Psychologist and a Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator.
Her style is grounded in the reality of the present and focused on using a client's strengths to stabilize, improve, and expand their current functioning with a focus on improved relationships and an improved future. A large portion of Dr. Hill's practice is dedicated to active duty / retired military & their family members and the LGBTQ community.
Dr. Hill’s Specializations
Dr. Hill specializes in major life traumas and transitions: high school & college graduation, marriage, relocation, divorce, retirement, grief, & terminal illness. She is well acquainted with the difficulties encountered in life and how they can, at times, derail us.
Dr. Hill’s Experience
Dr. Hill also has an MBA and 18 years of international consulting experience. She has lived and worked outside of the US and has extensively travelled in Asia and Europe. This exposure to other cultures, races, and faiths provides her with a unique worldview and perspective on life.
“Things don’t change. You change your way of looking.”
~ Carlos Castaneda
Dr. Hill’s Credentials
Dr. Hill's credentials are as follows:
- Florida Licensed Psychologist through the Florida Department of Health, License Number PY7718
- Certified Family Court Mediator through the Florida Supreme Court, Certifiation Number 27521F
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology, PsyD: Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- Master of Arts, MA: Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- Master of Business Administration, MBA: University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, BA: University of South Florida
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- Member of the Florida Psychological Association